Secretariat of Pacific Community's
Community Education Training Centre

About CETC and SPC

CETC now closed

Community development programmes available through USP.  Read More »

Home Community Development Policies ROL, COA & Applying for ROL
Record of learning, Certificate of Attainment & Applying for Record of Learning

Individuals receive a Record of Learning (ROL) when they graduate as well as a Certificate of Attainment. This is usually carried out during a small graduation ceremony.
Graduates are able to apply for a ROL and a Certificate of Attainment that lists units standards as a separate process for a fee if they misplace their original. The fee for this service is to be made payable to CETC before the release of the ROL