|Wenhui (文 晖) Award for Educational Innovation 2012|
|Wednesday, 02 May 2012 11:55|
Innovation in Education for Sustainable Development
Countdown for nominations
Remember to submit your nominations for the Wenhui Award for Educational Innovation by 8 June 2012.
The theme of the 2012 Wenhui Award, Innovation in Education for Sustainable Development, focuses on innovations in education that have led to noticeable changes in values, mindsets, behaviours and practices in line with the concept and principles of Education for Sustainable Development (ESD).
Two winners will be selected by a jury of distinguished educators. Each winner will receive US$ 20,000 and a Certificate of Excellence at the China Hangzhou International Conference on Educational Innovations.
To ensure that your applications/nominations have a chance to win the Award, please submit all relevant forms and supporting documents to the Award Secretariat following the guidelines below.
- Description of the candidate’s/institution’s background and achievements (1 page, A4 size, in English)
- Summary of work, publications and other relevant documents of major importance (maximum of 4 pages, A4 size, in English)
- Evidence to support the nomination of the candidate (may be in English or local language)
- Letter(s) of recommendation (in English or local languages)
- Consent form for use and distribution of materials (available online at http://www.unescobkk.org/education/apeid/wenhuiaward2012)
Wenhui Award Secretariat
APEID, UNESCO Bangkok
920 Sukhumvit Road, Prakanong
Bangkok 10110, Thailand
For more information about the Award, visit http://www.unescobkk.org/education/apeid/wenhuiaward2012.
The Wenhui Award for Educational Innovation 2012 is sponsored by the National Commission of the People’s Republic of China for UNESCO and coordinated by the UNESCO Asia-Pacific Programme of Educational Innovation for Development (APEID).