RESCCUE (Restoration of Ecosystem Services and Adaptation to Climate Change), coordinated by SPC and funded by Agence Française de Développement (AFD) and Fonds Français pour l’Environnement Mondial (FFEM), is ending. Launched in 2014, RESCCUE aimed to strengthen resilience in Pacific Island ecosystems and societies with an emphasis on integrated coastal zone management and increased use of an economic and financial ‘toolbox’.
The RESCCUE project team and the Strategy, Performance and Learning (SPL) Unit invite you to an event on the main learnings from the various components of RESCCUE (adaptation to climate change, ‘nature-based solutions’, integrated coastal zone management, role of economic analysis, potential of innovative economic and financial mechanisms, participatory approaches).
The event will be followed by a cocktail from 6 to 8pm.
- Raphaël Billé, RESCCUE Project Coordinator, SPC
- Mahé Charles, Project Leader, Agence Française pour la Biodiversité, New Caledonia
- Karine Lambert, Director, Environment, Southern Province, New Caledonia
- Jean-Baptiste Marre, RESCCUE Project Deputy Coordinator, SPC
- Yannick Monlouis, Deputy Director for the Environment and Natural Resources, Northern Province, New Caledonia
The event will be conducted in French with English interpretation.
You will also be able to join remotely (in English only) via a link that will be sent at a later stage.
Please confirm your attendance at the event and cocktail with Mélanie Farman at: [email protected] by Friday 17 May at 5pm at the latest.