Panellists will discuss the interrelated systemic barriers that constrain women’s economic pathways to empowerment, the challenges that lack of disaggregated data pose for tackling them, and how availability of such data enables gender-responsive action, as well as strategies for accelerating action with a focus on action in the Pacific.
Key Speakers include:
- JOANNE CRAWFORD Equality Insights - IWDA
- VAELA FALEFEHI NGAI Ministry of Women, Children, Youth & Family Affairs, Solomon Islands
- RUTH MAETALA Dignity Pasifik
- KIM ROBERTSON The Pacific Community (SPC)
- CHRIS RYAN United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific
Files/Documents - External Link