EQAP engages stakeholder representatives to review the draft documentations on the six micro-qualifications in meteorological services. These accredited short courses are delivered by the Fiji Meteorological Services.
The draft documents support the micro-qualifications listed below:
- Observe and Record Meteorological Phenomena and Parameters at an Aerodrome
- Observe and Record Meteorological Phenomena and Parameters at a Climate station
- Measure and record weather conditions at a weather station
- Interpret and communicate weather information on a flight path
- Observe and Develop Synoptic Reports at Sea
- Describe the impacts of weather elements on an aircraft during flight