- To promote income generation through sugarcane farming or alternatives.
- Specifically, the project is aiming to ensure that Fairtrade stakeholders are further strengthened.
- Beneficiaries are the 9,000 active cane producers and their dependants whose livelihoods rely, in whole or in part, on sugarcane farming.
- Cane farmer organisations providing services to sugarcane farmers.
- Sugar industry partners driving farm advisory services for cane farmers.
- Improved opportunities to reach and service Fairtrade sugar markets.
- Development of integrated farm advisory services.