50th Meeting of the Committee of Representatives of Governments and Administrations
Representatives of the 26 countries and territories that govern the Pacific Community (SPC) will gather in Noumea, New Caledonia, from 17 to 21 November 2020 for the 50th meeting of the Committee of Representatives of Governments and Administrations.
CRGA oversees three sub-committees: the Sub-committee on the implementation of the Strategic Plan, the Pacific Board for Educational Quality and the Audit and Risk Committee.
The terms of reference for those committees and all SPC’s governance documents can be found in The Pacific Community Governance Compendium.
More information on CRGA 50 will be posted as it is confirmed. Session times below are placeholders and not final.
This session is highly recommended for all CRGA representatives, and will be facilitated externally.
These interactive sessions will demonstrate to all CRGA representatives and development partners some of the key areas of technical work that teams conduct in member states.
Item presented by the Secretariat and the Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat
- CROP Cohesion and Coordination, including regional governance and finance (refer to paper 6.1)
- Implementation of SIS Leaders’ Strategy (refer to paper 6.2)
- •Financial sustainability, and an update on the review of members’ assessed contributions and host country grants (paper 7.4)
- Report on Human Resources (paper 7.5A)
- Update on changes to the Staff Regulations (paper 7.5B)
- Remuneration report (paper 7.6)
Details on Media access will be provided closer to the event date.
Media who are currently on the SPC contact list will be provided with video and photo material.
Requests to be added to our contact list, for support in arranging interviews or other information support should be directed to: [email protected].