Representatives of the 26 countries and territories that govern the Pacific Community (SPC) will meet in a hybrid fashion with the majority meeting virtually and where possible, some gathering in Noumea, New Caledonia, and Suva, Fiji, from 17 to 19 November 2020 for the 50th meeting of the Committee of Representatives of Governments and Administrations.
CRGA oversees three sub-committees: the Sub-committee on the implementation of the Strategic Plan, the Pacific Board for Educational Quality and the Audit and Risk Committee.
The terms of reference for all SPC’s governance documents can be found in The Pacific Community Governance Compendium.
More information on CRGA 50 will be posted as it is confirmed. Session times below may not be final.
All representatives to join for microphone testing and instructions for virtual engagement - Paper 2
- Election of Chair
- Opening statement by Director-General
2020 Overview of challenges, results and progress, strategy, and opportunities:
- Challenges with COVID19 key responses
- Structural augmentation, building efficiencies and Strengthening partnership with members
- Highlighting results and progress
- Opportunities to build back better
Paper 3a. Director-General’s report
- Implementation of CRGA 49 and Special Session decisions (for noting) - Paper 3.b CRGA 49 and Special Session decisions (for noting)
- Out-of-session decisions (for noting) - Paper 3.c Out-of-session decisions (for noting)
- Report from the CRGA Subcommittee on Strategic Plan Implementation: To be presented by Jimmy Naouna, SC Chair, with support from SC Secretariat (SPL)
- Proposed 12-month transition plan: SPL
- Pacific Pathfinder Toolkit – Strategic planning with futures thinking and foresight: SPL
- Audit and Risk Committee report - Paper 5.1
- 2019 Audited financial statements - Paper 5.2
- 2020 Revised budget - Paper 5.3
- 2021 Proposed budget - Paper 5.4
- Report on human resources and health and safety - Paper 6a
- Report on remuneration - Paper 6b
- a. Report from Pacific Board for Educational Quality (PBEQ) – a CRGA Subcommittee
PBEQ report to CRGA - Paper 10a
- b. Update on Youth High-Level Dialogue outcomes
Pacific Youth Development Framework - Paper 10b
- c. CROP cohesion and coordination - Paper 10c
All Information papers for noting
Afternoon Tea – Celebrating conclusion of CRGA 50 (For delegates present in Suva and Noumea)
Session papers for CRGA can be downloaded here. There are only two closed session papers, Papers 7 & 8 which will be sent to relevant delegations separately.
- Decisions of CRGA 50 held virtually from 17-19 November 2020
- CRGA 50 Paper 1 - Draft provisional agenda 16.10.2020
- CRGA 50 Paper 2 Administrative advice
- CRGA50 Paper 3a Director-General’s report
- CRGA 50 Paper 3b Progress of CRGA and special session decisions
- CRGA 50 Paper 3c Out of session decisions
- CRGA 50 Paper 4 Pacific Community Strategic Plan 2021+ and results reporting
- CRGA 50 Paper 5.1 Audit and Risk Committee Report
- CRGA 50 Paper 5.2 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- SPC Financial Statement for 2019
- CRGA 50 Paper 5.3 Revised 2020 budget and financial performance review
- CRGA 50 Paper 5.4 Proposed 2021 budget
- SPC Green book
- CRGA 50 Paper 6a 2020 Report on human resources and health and safety
- CRGA 50 Paper 6b Report on remuneration
- CRGA 50 Paper 9 CRGA 51 and 12th Conference
- CRGA 50 Paper 10a Pacific Board for Education Quality_information paper
- CRGA 50 Paper 10b Update on outcomes of the High-Level Dialogue on Youth
- CRGA 50 Paper 10c CROP cohesion and coordination
Details on Media access will be provided closer to the event date.
Media who are currently on the SPC contact list will be provided with video and photo material.
Requests to be added to our contact list, for support in arranging interviews or other information support should be directed to: [email protected].