Welcome to the Pacific Community (SPC) Strategy 2021+ page where contributions and events associated with the SPC Strategy 2021+ process will be made available until November 2022.
The Pacific Community’s Strategy 2021+ will be reviewed at the 51st Committee of Representatives of Governments and Administrations (CRGA) in November 2021, ahead of endorsement by the 12th Conference. We invite you to explore and contribute to the strategy that will help guide the Pacific Community’s work for the next 10 years.
Strategic processes have been impacted by COVID-19 in terms of timing, consultation platforms. A large part of strategy development now includes Pathways to Recovery. SPC has utilised several platforms, framed by members COVID-19 recovery strategies, national sustainable development goals, regional socio-economic assessments and 2050 Blue Pacific advocacy.
A full list of engagement activities can be found on this link and will be updated as the process progresses.
Associated relevant documents are available in the resources section of this page.
This is a collection of resources and documented knowledge processes that have been developed during the development of the strategy. These include members’ updates, consultation outcomes, engagement summaries, infographics and other useful documents that may be used by other stakeholders.
- SPC 2021+ Transition Plan
- CRGA 50 Paper 4 Pacific Community Strategic Plan 2021+ and results Reporting SPC 2021+
- Pacific Community Strategic Plan 2021+ Planning for Our Future Our SPC Our Blue Pacific
- 2050 Strategy for a Blue Pacific Continent: SPC Drivers of Change contributions
- SPC 2021+ Backcasting Summary
- Synthesis of COVID-19
- 4th Edition of the Governance Compendium
- Video: SPC Strategic Plan 2021+
- Video: Strategic Plan 2021 - Evidence Building
- Council of Regional Organisations of the Pacific Regional Strategic Plans Summary (July 2020)
CRGA SUBCOMMITTEE FOR THE STRATEGIC PLAN
The CRGA Subcommittee for the Strategic Plan is part of ongoing efforts to strengthen accountability and evidence-based decision-making in the Pacific Community, and to enable members to be more effectively engaged in steering the direction and priorities of their organisation. The CRGA Subcommittee assists the CRGA in its governance role of monitoring the implementation of the Pacific Community Strategic Plan and providing guidance to the Secretariat on its strategic direction.